Q: Who designs Floral Living products?
We do! We are always working hard to bring you beautiful, one of a kind designs!
Q: Where are Floral Living products manufactured?
Our products are handcrafted all over the world with the finest materials and exquisite attention to detail. Our "Crafted in the USA" collection is designed and created right here at our Rhode Island headquarters, using twig wreath bases handmade in Maine!
Q: Why is my wreath smaller and more compressed than the photos online?
It is common for the flowers and leaves on your wreath to be compressed during shipping (and done, to a certain extent, intentionally so the wreath can fit into a smaller box saving you money on shipping costs!). See the tutorial below to learn how to fluff your wreath to its full potential so that year after year when you remove your wreath from storage you will know exactly how to bring it back to life!
Q: Can I send a product as a gift?
Absolutely! Just enter the recipient name and shipping info and don't forget to click the "Add gift options" link at checkout to include a special message!
Q: Where will my order ship from?
All orders are shipped from our headquarters in Rhode Island.
Q: How long will it take for me to receive my order?
Orders placed before 2pm (EST) are typically shipped the same business day, orders placed after 2pm (EST) are shipped the next business day via UPS or USPS.Typical shipping times are as follows:
- UPS Ground(2–6 business days)
- USPS Express(1–3 business days)
- USPS Priority Mail(2–5 business days)
- USPS First Class and Flat Rate Mail(3–7 business days; not available in all areas)
- INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING
Quotes are available on a per order basis.
Q: I still have more questions, how do I contact Floral Living?
We are always here to help you with any questions you may have, click here for all of our contact information and email form!
Q: How do you measure a wreath?
Fluffed wreaths are measured from tip to tip of the floral stems (not the wreath base).
Q: What is the best size wreath for me?
Is your style more classic? Then a 22”- 26” wreath is right up your alley.
If a bolder look is more your style? Then go with a 30”.
Q: How do I "fluff" my wreath?
- First, lay your wreath on a table, counter, or other workspace. You can hold it in one hand, but you’ll probably find it easier to have both hands free to work your magic.
- Begin to work on one section of the wreath by gently separating and shaping the leaves, twigs, flowers, and any other wreath elements. We design our wreaths to be gently manipulated and fluffed to your desired fullness.
- Don’t be afraid to pull greens or twigs to either side of the wreath ring to add fullness where it’s needed. If your wreath has flowers, gently pull, or bend them toward the front of the wreath and position them so they show to their best advantage while maintaining a natural look.
- Continue to work your way around all sections of the wreath, blending the parts together so that the whole wreath is more-or-less evenly filled. This whole process normally takes less than five minutes, and it’s time well spent. You want your wreath to look it’s best for the season!
Still a little confused on how this is done? See the brief video below where we show you exactly how we get our wreaths photo ready!